Effective MAY, 2019
We at ZEKWEARS are committed to protecting the information that you share with us, and explaining how we collect, process, and share that information online.
What types of Personal Information do we collect about our online visitors?
We receive and store certain types of information from you whenever you interact with our Sites to deliver the products you request from us, and help improve your overall shopping experience. For example, like many other websites, we drop “cookies” and store other web-based files on user devices to get certain types of information when your web browser accesses our Site.
Information You Provide. We generally collect only Personal Information you voluntarily provide to us. We don’t require you to give us Personal Information to access certain public areas of our Site. This is true unless you live in a country that defines Personal Information to include network identifiers like your Internet Protocol addresses. For some secure areas of our Site, however, we require you to provide Personal Information when you use specific features. For example, we collect Personal Information from you when you:
- Ask to register with us online
- Sign up for our Newsletter
- Request we alert you when an item or type of item is back in stock
- Participate in promotions or surveys
- Submit comments, reviews, or other user-generated content
- Connect or interact with us through social networks (e.g., Facebook, Twitter) or Live Chat
- Request customer or technical support
This Personal Information, for example, may include your:
- E-mail address
- Social Media account information (username and website)
- Telephone or mobile number
- Payment card information
If you can’t or choose not to provide us with the Personal Information we reasonably require, we may be unable to provide you with the information or services you have requested.
Information Collected Through Technology. We also obtain information in other ways through technology. Some of this information may be linked to you personally. This information helps our Sites function correctly and supports the work we do to understand the needs of our customers. Here are some examples.
Device Information. Depending on the permissions you’ve granted and other factors, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device when you download or use apps created by our Sites, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, certain player search results, and other personalized content. Examples of the device information we may collect includes:
- Attributes such as the operating system, hardware version, device settings, file and software names and types, battery and signal strength, and device identifiers.
- Device locations, including specific geographic locations, such as through GPS, Bluetooth, or WiFi signals.
- Connection information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, browser type, language and time zone, mobile phone number and IP address.
Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services, and we encourage you to contact your device manufacturer for detailed instructions on how to do that.
Payment Information. If you purchase a product on our Site, we will collect payment card information from you, including your name, expiration date, authentication code, and billing address. We will securely transmit this information consistent with payment card industry rules to the appropriate payment facilitators. We may offer you the option to save information about the method and choice of payment on our Site. If you save this payment card information on our Site, you will be able to add, delete, or modify that information at any time using your account settings.
Do we advertise online?
We advertise in a number of ways, including online through managed social media presences, and on other unaffiliated sites and mobile applications. To understand how our advertising campaigns are performing, we may collect certain information via our Sites through our advertising service providers. We or our vendors use several common online tracking tools to collect this information, such as browser and flash cookies, web beacons and other, similar technologies. The information we collect includes IP addresses, the number of page visits, pages viewed via our Sites, search engine referrals, browsing activities over time and across other websites following your visit to one of our Sites or applications, and responses to advertisements and promotions on the websites and applications where we advertise. We also use certain information to:
- Present tailored ads, including banner ads and splash ads that appear as you log-in or off of your online accounts via our Sites;
- Identify new visitors to our Sites;
- Recognize returning visitors;
- Advertise on other websites and mobile applications not affiliated with us;
- Analyze the effectiveness of our advertisements;
- Better understand our audience, customers, or other Site visitors; and
- Determine whether you might be interested in new products or services.
How we use and share your Personal Information?
We disclose Personal Information to external entities to perform support services for us and they may access your Personal Information for the purposes of performing those support services. We may also share what we know about you with unaffiliated third parties for our own or their own marketing purposes, or offer you the products and services of affiliated or unaffiliated third parties. To the extent legally permitted, we may combine your online information with information collected from offline sources or information we already have. We may also use and disclose certain Personal Information to our corporate affiliates as well as others for any purpose allowed by law.
ZEKWEARS Business Activities. We process and may disclose your Personal Information to others to:
- Respond to your questions, complaints, or reviews of our product or services;
- Administer contests, promotions, or surveys;
- Send you communications, including ads, electronic newsletters, or other offers or opportunities tailored to you;
- Enable our advertisers to provide you with more personalized content, and track the effectiveness of certain advertising campaigns;
- Comply with applicable law, obey judicial orders, cooperate with law enforcement authorities, or prevent any suspected illegal activities;
- Help us run our business; or
- For any other everyday business purposes, such as product development and Site administration.
service issues, returns or product-related inquiries, surveys or recalls, or any questions regarding a specific order.